rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday 08142009

08/15/2009

Good afternoon! It is not 4:42 p.m. eastern standard time and I am sitting in Barnes and Noble next to a beautiful Russian girl that keep sneaking glances at me and talking to me when her boyfriend gets up. I really don’t want any problems so I will just leave this situation where it’s at and not go any further even though that little devil on my shoulder is telling me to get in trouble. Stocks…

Td Ameritrade took forever to wire money out of one of my personal accounts to my business account so I missed out on about 15K of trading profits between Wednesday and today. It would have been a really good week if I could have traded but I didn’t so… No need to be FRUSTRATED!!@!!! On a brighter note I met with one of my clients and they gave me an extra 100 bux for doing great work with them! Woo Hoo! I was so excited! I can pay part of my phone bill with that. Lol. Economy….

Even though I can classify myself as a shorter trader I am really wondering what the market as a whole will do over the next few months. Will it listen to Peter Schiff and drop like a rock or will it reason with the o so optimistic Larry Kudlow and keep going higher? Personally I think it going to drop like a rock because these corporate earnings are only hear because of stimulus and cash for clunkers. We really don’t have any true catalyst for job creation… I’m not an economist so I will just keep scraping percentages from 09:30 a.m. to 12:59 p.m. and call it a day. End of my first week…

Today ends my first business week of entrepreneurship! It has been a great experience! I feel like I want to save every single dime that I get now even though I know I have more than enough saved up. I guess that could be a good problem to have! Monday will start a new day of trading, until then holla. I have to entertain guests this weekend!

- Maurice

- AreliLife@Gmail.com

- AreliLife.BlogSpot.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment