YES! I just came from an amazing networking event! I only had one person look at me crazy because of my age... :-)
I met two people that were well traveled that gave me an even better reason to get the heck out the the U.S.A... Sorry uncle Sam... No more taxes from me in a few years :-)
One guy was a little drunk but still needs Areli Consulting and a few people from my home state of Ohio!
Overall it was great and I may have some new friendships if nothing else!
I will be up all night trying to figure this website out so... Sleep at 5:30 a.m. again.. :-( At least I love doing it!
Ooooo... I also met a nerd that is cut form the exact same cloth that I am... I love it man!!!
Until next time... Followers! :-)
Follow Maurice
- http://twitter.com/MauriceHam
- http://www.facebook.com/mham2k
- http://arelilife.blogspot.com/
- http://www.areliconsulting.com
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment