Working a job and making 60k a year still means your BROKE!!! Unless you live below your means and invest wisely! Investing wisely while on the job is the only way you will be able to build wealth and kick the job! Ooo Please invest your refund checks! Don't waste them!
Follow Maurice
- http://twitter.com/MauriceHam
- http://www.facebook.com/mham2k
- http://arelilife.blogspot.com/
- http://www.areliconsulting.com
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis post if from Carol Harris ( http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1028554577 )
ReplyDeleteNot only is this good advice, This is true. I am in my 50s and my income plummeted a few years ago. However, when I was in my 20s and 30s and 40s, I made wise decisions. I saved more than I spent and I always invested the maximum in my 401K. As a result, though my income sucks right now, I am still doing okay because of the decisions that I made in the past. Young people, don't live in the moment. You are in charge of your future and you don't get to have a bright future living from pay check to pay check. You don't get a bright future by having credit card debt. You don't get a bright future by not investing in your 401K. Think about the fact that some day you may be in your 50s and find your income is 30% to 50% less than it used to be. Will you be in a position to survive or will you fail miserably. Heed the messengers and PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE.